Friday, June 19, 2020

16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?

1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique. What is it about you, exactly, that makes you different? Write this up in a detailed list. 
1. I have a strong work ethic. I think a lot of people lack this nowadays and I take pride in my work.
2. I am very caring. I love taking care of individuals, I have a big heart.
3. I have interests in a variety of things. I enjoy doing many things and find I pick them up rather quickly.
4. I am very open-minded. I love to learn new things and am open to other peoples differences.
5. I am very adventurous. I love to travel and live different place.

2) Interview the five people who know you the best. 
I am unable to provide audio recordings as I interviewed my family and they are in a different state than myself but I will summarize their interviews below.
Interview #1
The first interview was with my dad who stated I am headstrong, opinionated, and persistent.
Interview #2
The second interview was with my mom who stated I am strong, very smart, very opinionated and doesn't hesitate to say exactly whats on her mind. She said I am very generous, thoughtful and very funny.
Interview #3
The third interview was with my sister who stated I am hardworking, blunt, caring and outspoken.
Interview #4
The fourth interview was with my husband who stated I am hardworking, smart and I don't let little things bother me.
Interview #5
My last interview was with my other sister who said I am witty, determined and independent.

3) Reflect on the differences. 
I think that the people interviewed represent who I am as a person but so does my list. I think it depends what situation you're in, people might see different sides to you. I am not going to act the same way at work as I do with my family, so I think these people would say very different things. I would not change anything about my list.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. I find your interviews and assignment to be interesting, as your interviews lined up pretty well with your initial list, which I wouldn't think happens often with this kind of assignment. However, you may need to have been more detailed in your summaries, and I am not sure if you will be given full credit for the assignment if you did not record the audio of the interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    I really admire your confidence in yourself and it is going to take you far in your entrepreneurship path

    ReplyDelete