Friday, June 12, 2020

11A – Idea Napkin No. 1

1) I am Heather. I am very caring and helpful. I love working with about anyone but find myself always around children and animals. I am very hard-working and have a great work ethic. I find myself to always striving to be the best or to find different ways to be the best.

2) I am offering a bus system that runs 24/7 and travels throughout post to help these people get to work on time or to travel to different locations.

3) I am offering this to soldiers, their families and DOD civilians. Anyone that can gain access to post will have access to this resource. Most of the time these will be customers who do not have a vehicle or prefer to use public transportation to get to places.

4) These customers will care because many are unable to find another option for transportation. With no other public transportation services on post, this will be the best one and the only available option to people who need it.

5) I have a strong desire to help people. I strive to provide the best I can for anyone in need and that would include people in this opportunity. I would take customers concerns into consideration and make adjustments as necessary.

I believe these points fit very well together as I will always have the desire to help others and with this opportunity constantly changing and evolving, I will continue to strive for the best for these customers. I am very hard-working and will always find a way to solve issues that may arise during this. With the need for this opportunity, and the desire to help people and solve this issue, I will be able to successfully solve this growing issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment