Friday, July 31, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy

1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?

My exit strategy is to stay with the business for several decades and retire. This all depends on how the business is going as well, if I do not think it is going well then I might sell it and move on.

2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?

I have selected this particular exit strategy because I think my service is something that will be needed for years and years. I do not think that the need will ever change.

3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?

I do think it has influenced my choices greatly. If I did not see a successful and long future with this product, I would not have hoped to start this opportunity as I would not receive all that I have put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment