Friday, July 31, 2020

26A – Celebrating Failure

1) Earlier this semester, I tried to fix my car on my own. I researched what the issue could be and I asked multiple people their opinion and I decided to fix it myself. I changed all of the things I thought it could be and that did not help. Then I had to tow my car an hour away to go get it fixed and it turned out it was the entire computer system in my car. Luckily, it was under warranty but I failed to fix my car.

2) I learned that I am not an expert on cars and even though something may seem so easy, it isn't always that easy. Sometimes you need help from others. 

3) I think failure is annoying if anything. It's annoying not to be able to do something you try to do and have to do it over and over again. I think I deal with failure pretty good as I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason. I think once I get over the initial annoyance of it, I can move on pretty quickly. I think I am more likely to take a risk because of this class just because I know ways I can prepare for failure without it hurting my as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment